Sync Com Products
Async Com Products
- Current Driver: v2.0.10
- Reworked the internal request handling to support other APIs and terminal programs.
- Current Driver: v2.0.0
- Updated vendor ID to 0x2eb0 in asynccom.rules
- Removed "asynccom_get_card_type" IOCTL
- Added support for 2.6 kernels without usbserial helper function
- Added module version, author, and description
- Removed sysfs support for now
SuperFSCC & FSCC Products
- Current Driver: v2.8.0
- This version fully implements DMA. While it should be entirely transparent for the average user, it is advised to do thorough testing with your software to verify that your software is fully compatible with the DMA changes. If you find that the DMA changes don't work for your software, DMA can be disabled by using the IOCTL ENABLE_FORCED_FIFO. DMA is only available on the Super side of the SuperFSCC family of products (for example, the SuperFSCC/4-PCIe but not the FSCC/4-PCIe).
Async-PCI-335 & Async-PCIe Products