Sync Com Products
Async Com Products
- Current Driver: v2.0.9
- Made the IOCTL queue parallel, allowing more terminal program support.
- Partially implemented GET_WAIT_MASK, SET_WAIT_MASK, and WAIT_ON_MASK.
- Current Driver: v2.0.0
- Updated vendor ID to 0x2eb0 in asynccom.rules
- Removed "asynccom_get_card_type" IOCTL
- Added support for 2.6 kernels without usbserial helper function
- Added module version, author, and description
- Removed sysfs support for now
SuperFSCC & FSCC Products
- Current Driver: v2.7.7
- Removed sent_oframes. It caused memory to grow infinitely when frames were back to back, and seemed to serve no real purpose.
- Changed memory calculations to use buffer_size instead of data_length.
- Added BLOCKING_WRITE IOCTL.
Async-PCI-335 & Async-PCIe Products
- Current Driver: v.2.4.6
- Ignore DTR setting on 422/X-PCIe cards since they aren't allowed